Monday, February 14, 2011

things I love today



(Evan and I last Valentine's Day at the Albright College Victorian Fashion Ball...I made my dress!)

Five things I love today....in no particular order.


1. English Breakfast Tea



2. My kitten Essie




3. A Pride and Prejudice reunion in The King's Speech



4. Snow on the beach




5. This print from NanLawson's Etsy shop...find it here



While you're at it, check out my Valentine's day Treasury...A non-red Valentine's Day featuring some pretty things like this:



A leather pouch by renneslechateau

and


Vintage Brown Shoes (in my size!) by witchgoose


Happy Love Day!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Facebook Fan page to enter my giveaway today!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kathleen!

Did you re-cover that chair that Essie is sitting on? I really really love that fabric!