Friday, March 4, 2011

literary love.


I am in love with Jane Austen. Many people already know this, but I've been trying to work my love of Jane and other literature into my creations. I started a "Jane Austen Collection" in my etsy shop but I've been having some creativity blocks and haven't been working on it. Then I had a great idea! I had made a charm bracelet a while ago with a locket that inside I put a quote from P and P. It was such a cute bracelet and it sold. Maybe I should make more and focus on romantic quotes from Jane and other authors. Ideas:

  • Captain Wentworth from Persuasion (J.Austen)
  • Mr. Knightly from Emma (J.Austen)
  • Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind (M.Mitchell)
  • Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights (E.Bronte)
  • Rochester from Jane Erye (C.Bronte)
  • Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility (A.Austen)
I need to do some research for some more obscure heros. Oh what a bummer more reading ;)

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

I love this idea! What a day-brightener to have quotes from Colonel Brandon or Mr. Darcy on your wrist and accessible all day long :)